Paishill Private Lodge – Luxury Lodging in Finnish Lapland
A SPECIAL PLACE IN UNIQUE PART OF THE WORLD
Paishill Private Lodge offers a unique travel experience. The Lodge is located at a magical spot in Finnish Lapland, where guests are surrounded by the arctic wilderness. It offers a perfect frame for an active nature holiday.
Paishill Private Lodge is a five-star, all-inclusive, hideaway for six persons. It features Scandinavian interior details mixed with the traditional cosy log cottage. Wood-fired sauna and outdoor hot tube are the true highlights of the property. At Paishill Lodge the guests can unwind privately, away from it all.
- Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1: Queen-size bed
- Bedroom 2: Two bunk beds
- Kitchen and living room
- Sauna & outdoor hot tube
- Lodge 65 m2, Sauna 25 m2
At Paishill Lodge dining well is part of the experience. We serve family-style, wholesome food, cooked from fresh, organically farmed ingredients. The 3 night package includes all meals (breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon tea and 3-course dinner).
- Northern lights hunting (Sept-March)
- Snowshoeing (Nov-April, also guided)
- Snowmobile tours (Nov-April)
- Cross-country skiing (Nov-April, also guided)
- Midnight sun (May-July)
- Salmon fishing (June-Aug)
- Hiking (June-Oct, also guided)
- Day trip to Nature Reserve Kevo (June-Oct)
- Autumn foliage (Sept-Oct)
- Day trip to King Grab Safari in the Arctic Sea
Warmly welcome to Paishill Private Lodge!