Know before you go
- Min. amount of participants is 4. (If there are 3 or less people 24 hours before the activity, the trip will be cancelled. We will contact you in this case)
- We ask you to inform us, if you have any food-allergies or a special diet. For security reasons, we also ask you to contact us, if you aren’t able to swim or you suffer from a disease, that might have an effect on your performance during the trip. (For example: asthma,diabetes or epilepsy).
What do I need to bring?
- Rubber boots (There will be water at the bottom of the boat)
- Windproof and waterproof pants and jacket
- Warm and breathable layer of clothing under your clothes (no cotton)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen if needed Headwear under your helmet (For example, woolly hat or a cap)
- Fitting gloves that are warm and water resistant (Gardening gloves are ok)
- Own water bottle and some snack
- Insecticide/mosquito repellent
- Personal medicines (asthma inhalator, insulin, adrenaline pen)
- Warm extra clothing inside a plastic, -/ or a waterproof bag (We don´t recommend to take a regular back or a backpack)
- If you want to take pictures during the trip, we recommend taking a waterproof bag to your mobile phone and a camera.
Booking in advance
Contact the company
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact the company for special requests and larger groups!