The River Ivalojoki is considered one of the most impressive canoeing routes in Finland. The river is sufficiently demanding and has many rapids. Previous canoing experience is recommended. The lenght of the river from Kuttura to Ivalo is approx. 70km.
Rent an indian canoe for your trip from us. Canoes (Old Town and Wenonah) are for 2 persons. Price is including all the safety gear (helmet, lifevest, paddles, robe and bailer). This is only rental, no guided trip.
We can also offer transfers. Canoes are located in Saariselkä, we can transfer canoes and customers to Ivalon Matti or Kuttura, and pick up from Tolonen or Ivalo. Please ask the offer by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shorter or longer rental time is available, from 1 day until 2 week, ask the offer.
Know before you go
- fishing permits from Metsähallitus/Eräluvat
- previous canoing experience recommented
- not suitable for small children
- closest airport in Ivalo, ask offer for aiport transfers
- many different accommodation options in Saariselkä and Ivalo, food shopping in Saariselkä and Ivalo
What do I need to bring?
Please book waterproof barrels and transfers beforehand.
Please bring your own clothing and camping gear.
Booking in advance
Contact the company
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact the company for special requests and larger groups!